Digital Marketing Manager
The main focus for the Marketing Manager is to increase professional site engagement. Manage and execute digital campaigns that attract and engage financial professionals. The campaigns will also focus on specific clients, so planning, measurement and optimisation are key components of the role.
- Refine the digital market strategy for the UK market focused on business ROI.
- Execute digital campaigns (acquisition and site conversion) to drive site performance. Working to deliver against market specific KPI’s – Applications, CV uploads, Email subscriptions, Content engagement.
- Plan, manage and take responsibility for the local marketing budget, optimise to deliver maximum efficiencies.
- Constant evaluation of data to optimise channel performance.
- Management of the digital marketing agency to deliver best in class campaigns, harness the latest digital initiatives. Ongoing monitoring of performance vs. set goals.
- Work in conjunction with Sales and Client Service teams to maintain and improve the overall market performance to improve client satisfaction.
- Client focus – understand client needs; build campaigns for individual or groups of clients to drive performance for their job adverts – ensure that clients receive outstanding performance.
- Utilise paid media to help build brand awareness in the local market
- Play a key role in marketing idea generation and the sharing of best practices across the digital team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools - Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with developing marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment, planning and prioritisation
- Passionate about all thinks digital and up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Track record of acquisition and retention in an online business
- Strong paid search and programmatic experience – subject matter expert
- Proven ability to lead robust testing strategies across multiple KPIs and campaigns
- Deeply analytical and data driven; candidate should be proficient with CPA, LTV, channel attribution
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Direct Marketing experience, specialising in acquisition campaigns preferred
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- A strong work ethic and an attitude to solve problems and manage situations quickly and effectively
- Experience of working with a sales team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good team player and people manager
What we offer you
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: pension scheme, 25 days holidays, private healthcare, Friday Beer O’clocks, annual events, casual dress, wellness program, gym reimbursement and more.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
We have a casual office environment with ping-pong table, video games, free fresh coffee and a dining area for downtime. Travel will rarely be required, but requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.