Digital Transformation Manager - Finance
- disc. bonus/benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
This role will manage change and transformation initiatives within Global Finance Operations with a focus on using new and emerging technologies. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of finance and accounting processes and and knowledge of cutting edge technologies/techniques such as Machine Learning, AI, Robotics or Visualisation.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
This role is expected to contribute significantly to the Global Finance Operations priorities in the following manner:
- Support the change initiatives in digital transformation
- Support/advise Global Process Owners on choices of digital transformation available, which are relevant to their processes and associated pain points
- Liaise with IT/Finance Change delivery to stay abreast of all strategic changes related to digitization/introduction of new technologies
- Work closely with the other Change & Transformation team members on projects
To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Accountant or other relevant qualification desirable
- Demonstrable experience in Finance and Change Management.
- Experience of working within a regulated bank environment
- Experience of leading or supporting a digital transformation initiative on Finance processes. Examples could include Robotics, Visualisation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Generation
- Possess strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Experience in leading / supporting large change / transformation programmes, in banking/financial services.
- A proven track record in managing diverse and global stakeholders at senior levels. In addition the incumbent must have the following skill sets as well:
- Experience managing, negotiating and influencing senior business relationships
- Ability to drive change and deliver creative and flexible customer solutions related to digital transformation
- Keen understanding of Finance processes and their objectives
- Strong navigating skills to be able to conceptualize initiatives based on very little information or heads up.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good team player, ability to successfully interact and influence with internal stakeholders in service delivery teams
For further details and application information please apply online.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.