My client is a Private Debt fund with circa-£1bn AUM who target high growth sectors in the lower mid-market with a broad mandate across European Direct Lending and Opportunistic Credit.
Their founders have an excellent track record and ambitions to grow the fund beyond their current size. They are currently looking for Associates to join the team in London.
You will have the opportunity to take on a broad range of responsibilities including analysing investments, preparation of documentation, supporting on origination and client interaction.
- Two to four years in Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance and/or Investments
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills – ability to build models from scratch
- European languages are advantageous – German, Dutch, Nordics
- Proactive, autonomous, self-starter looking to join a small, growing fund
- Enjoy working in small deal teams
To initiate a confidential conversation, please send your CV through the portal.