Director - Credit Risk Sanctioner - Wealth Management HNW
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 23 avr. 18 2018-04-23
My client a Global Tier One Investment Bank is looking for a Director level candidate to take Leadership of the Credit Risk Sanctioning Unit covering, primarily, UK exposures for international High and Ultra High Net worth clients.
- Provide an effective and efficient credit risk sanctioning service ensuring highest standards of credit risk management across the portfolio consistent with mandate and scale limits, credit policies, standards and procedures and within a strong control and conduct risk framework at all times.
- Assist in industry sector reviews providing expert insighton risk appetite, performance trends and emerging risk factors.
- Ensure that you add value using expert lender experience to support deal teams through early engagement in shaping and structuring off market transactions.
- Ensure timely identification of adverse risks within portfolio and early engagement / referral to senior members where appropriate.
- Provide expert lender input to Policy and Standards reviews and ensure lending guidelines used by the business and credit procedures within the team remain current and up to date. Proactively recommend / make suggestions regarding underwriting criteria to support the credit portfolio and differentiated market and product position of the bank
- Effective risk management, governance, conformance, compliance, controls and conduct risk framework across the portfolio.
- Provide prompt and accurate delivery of all ad hoc information requests for regulators (PRA, etc.) and senior management as required
Skills knowledge and expertise
- Strong performance track record in leadership and credit risk management at a senior level
- Strategic thinker able to understand market trends and drivers and link concepts and theory into successful business execution
- Excellent credit technical skills with proven record of strong commercial application and lending discretion
- Deep understanding of behavioural drivers of Wealth and Corporate clients
- Excellent relevant product knowledge in Corporate, Wealth and Capital Market product set
- Knowledge of regulated lending products would be beneficial
- High level understanding of the macroeconomic factors in our chosen markets
- Excellent Communication skills written and oral
- Understanding of Bank's policies in relation to People Risk Governance and compliance
- Well organised with the ability to lead multiple work-streams and meet tight deadlines
- Strong internal and external network
- Personal resilience, comfortable with ambiguity and leading change
- Degree level or equivalent business experience
If you want to find out more information about the role please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or call me on 02070920064 to discuss further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.