Reporting into the Executive Director, Business Strategy & Regulatory Management (CME Cash Markets); the EBS Global Business Manager is responsible for providing support to the EBS management team, to ensure the efficient and successful day-to-day running of the global EBS business, in order to achieve the EBS FX strategy and business goals Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Experience:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all EBS FX product offerings and markets
- Working in partnership with Business Line Management ("BLM") team to ensure efficient and successful day-to-day management of the Global EBS business
- Provision of management information reporting, including assistance with input to weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual EBS and CME reports
- Provide strong assistance, guidance and support, as required, to new EBS Products and services, for example new currency launches
- Develop a compilation of briefing papers, new-business initiative documents, business strategy papers and Go-to-Market plans in conjunction with BLM team managers
- Collaborate with senior managers regarding the various aspects of EBS's product offerings
- Develop and manage tracking and delivery of all key business milestones and goals across all EBS business deliverables, escalate and solve key issues involving key stakeholders as required
- Use market knowledge to reflect on new business proposals and operate Black Hat reviews
- Be capable of running with adhoc initiatives (in conjunction with other CME divisions where required) and stand in as a proxy for business / product leads when required
- Help to produce and coordinate presentations and communications for internal and external purposes
- Represent EBS on external FX trade associations, attend industry roundtables, task forces and market working groups
- Assist other areas of the CME business with EBS initiatives, e.g. client outreaches and events with Client Development & Sales, International Strategy plans, Corporate Development initiatives, etc
- Act as a point person for the EBS business with CME Shared Services and business support functions, e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Audit, BCM and HR
- Work with EBS Management and CME Legal and Compliance teams, to ensure acceptable regulatory approvals are in place (or in the pipeline) to allow the EBS business to operate and grow. This includes managing the EBS Legal and Compliance Book of Work, and raising any new prioritization requests on behalf of the business.
- Strong understanding of FX markets and competitive landscape
- Robust knowledge of EBS technology, products and, where possible, customer integrations
- Strong, clear and concise communication skills both oral and written.
- Sound analytical skills with ability to deliver tasks in timely manner.
- Strategic and innovative thinker.
- Solid experience of business / strategy / project management
- Credible and comfortable dealing with all levels of employees across the business.
- Able to approach situations with critical thinking - building an understanding of stakeholder or customer concerns and working environment.
- Experience of working in a global environment across multiple locations and time zones and with senior stakeholders
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Foreign language skills are beneficial, but not a hard requirement
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.