Director - ET&P - SAP S/4 Supply Chain Transformation, London
Deloitte's strategy is to be the market leader in SAP enabled Transformations. We are recruiting exceptional individuals to provide leadership and expertise to sell and deliver ground breaking, digital S/4 HANA Transformation Programmes.
Deloitte has a long standing relationship with SAP. We are the global number one SAP delivery partner with over 200 S/4 HANA implementations delivered to date. Deloitte are the co-innovation partner on SAP Leonardo, working together with SAP to develop a roadmap of digital use cases.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative solutions in high-profile, complex projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the firm and across the globe, Deloitte is an environment where you and your career can flourish. Location
Based in various locations in the UK, this role also requires flexibility to work onsite at clients across multiple locations. Hours
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with a travel requirement, but with the opportunity to benefit from the Firm's agile working practices Responsibilities
As an SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) Developer, you will work with a team of dedicated experts with the goal of building new and extending core SAP Cloud based applications and services:
• Leverage SCP Business APIs and micro services to enhance SAP's core Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions such as SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
• Develop and transition into live service multiple high-quality Cloud applications on SCP
• Deliver high-quality features. This includes technical design, prototyping, implementation, tests scripts and documentation.
• Enhance the SAP User Experience with SAP Fiori by the design and development of new Fiori Applications and extending existing Fiori applications
• Contribute to building deep learning models to solve client problems
• Develop new cloud applications that make use of existing big data sets
• Build UK capability in SCP development - including training and mentoring junior team members in SAP technical implementations Requirements
To be successful in this role you are required to have:
• Experience in SAP consulting and knowledge of S/4 HANA and SCP
• Delivered using SAP Activate with Agile development methods
• Delivered using SCRUM as a core aspect of the methodology
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques on at least two projects
• Experience developing with the SCP API's environments on at least two projects
• Experience developing custom SAP Fiori applications
• Experience developing on SCP WebIDE
• Experience with SCP SDK for iOS
• Experience with UX design principles
• Experience in S/4 HANA and SCP, and familiar with innovative technology such as IoT, Machine learning, Advanced Analytics and Block chain
• Expertise in software development & programming - JAVA, FIORI, UI5, NODE JS, .NET
• Skills in database design and programming
• An innovative approach to problem solving and creative thinking
• Excellent communication and client interaction skills
• Strong talent and people management ability - including the management of different locations and geographies You are here: Enterprise Applications
In Deloitte's Enterprise Applications SAP practice, within our Technology Consulting business area, we work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their mission-critical processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology.
As part of our Consultancy practice your career with Enterprise Applications can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
In this role you will work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their mission-critical processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways . We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families .
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 167972