Our client is a leading highly expansive property company who are looking to add a Director to their team. The Directors role will be based in London and reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. Occasional travel to any of the company's sites in Europe will be required for this role. You will be responsible for the management of the European Commercial team.
Our client is a leading highly expansive property company who are looking to add a Director to their team.
The Directors role will be based in London and reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. Occasional travel to any of the company's sites in Europe will be required for this role. You will be responsible for the management of the European Commercial team. Other responsibilities include the management and execution of all regional commercial activities and has primary responsibility for the following:
- Supporting the local teams in relation to all new lettings and renewals.
- Managing the Request for Approval process for the group's capital expenditure and leasing transactions.
- Producing monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports for the business.
- Producing key leasing statistics for internal and external purposes.
Provision of support and direction to the local sales, operations project teams and to the managing directors and group regional directors. To prepare written pricing / commercial proposals for new lettings to existing and potential customers to required standards including:
- Ensuring that pricing, terms and annual indexation are in accordance with the prevailing version of the pricing calculator;
- Supporting the sites as necessary in contract negotiations.
- Liaising with local external legal advisers as required;
- Obtaining shareholder approval of the lettings in accordance with the RFA process;
- Provide cover for the Commercial Director, Asia Pac during any absences or peak workloads;
Provision of support to the local teams in preparing pricing / commercial proposals for renewals of existing leases to required standards.
To liaise with the group's external valuers in the preparation of the group's annual valuation of the portfolio:
- Providing the base information to the valuers for signed leases, forecast take-up, capital expenditure and operating costs.; The ongoing provision of providing a forecast of expiring contracts and identify where customers are likely to vacate their space or exercise their break options.
- Providing the base information to the valuers in relation to development sites and additional revenue streams.
- Reviewing the discount rates and cash flows prepared by the valuers.
- Involvement in all aspects of the portfolio valuation through interaction with third party suppliers to, review and recommend the base figures and cash-flows across the full portfolio to the stage of final valuation figures.
- The production of the Group valuation which is to be completed on an annual basis following company processes and reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders during the valuation process.
- Liaising with the group's auditors to the extent that the relevant valuation is being prepared as part of the annual audit process.
Must have Qualifications & Skills:
- RICS/MRICS qualified
- Strong experience in data centre or property environment.
- Experience in operating in a pan-regional organisation
- Property valuation experience
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Key performance indicator reporting
- Ability to construct and manipulate cash-flow models and present your recommendations including IRR and Yield analysis
- Excellent English language skills: the role requires substantial written reporting to Senior Management and externally.
- Superior Microsoft Excel modelling skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to effectively prioritise tasks.
If you believe you fit requirements of this role and are interested in learning more, please apply today or contact Andrew Pringle on 02074920702.