Our client is an established UK challenger bank with that has been actively lending during the crisis and is looking to hire a Director level candidate into their specialist Residential Development Lending team.
Main duties will include:
- To ensure that effective operational systems, controls, processes and policies are in place to facilitate the administration of the loan portfolio
- To ensure that the Bank’s Policies are being adhered to within the business line.
- To ensure that identified operational risks are promptly addressed and thereafter analysed to assess whether we need to amend a process/procedure or alternatively undertake training
- To be a liaison point with various internal departments
- Ensure all facility letters are prepared in accordance with credit committee approval
- Ensure team deal with all Know Your Customer and other regulatory/compliance requirements
- Ensure professionals are instructed by the team (solicitors, valuers and project monitoring surveyors) and interpret their reports dealing with any matters arising and giving guidance to the relevant team
- Deal with the complex loan arrangements and ensure each deal is in line with credits expectation
- Manage drawdown and completion of the banks security
- Deal with increases and changes in conjunction with Credit Committee and Lender
The ideal candidate will currently be working in a Development Finance team and have extensive Credit / Operations experience.
For more information on this role and our client please send across an updated CV.