Distressed Debt/Illiquid Credit Sourcing
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Our client, a leading name in the credit markets, is seeking an experienced to join their prominent distressed debt and special situations trading desk.
Based in London, the individuak will work with within their established credit and fixed income operation globally, primarily alongside their credit sales, trading and research teams. The role will focus on:
- Furthering the ongoing development of the distressed sourcing activities in EMEA regions
- Concentration on sourcing and origination distressed and high yield bonds, loans (stressed, par, distressed, etc.), special situations, claims, reorg equity, CLOs, notes, etc.
- Liaising with the institutional sales teams globally to promote sourced product
- Developing relationships with EMEA institutional clients - banks, asset managers, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven individual to join a growing team in London. The successful candidate will require strong and relevant debt/credit/illiquid sourcing experience, as well as a sound knowledge of the EMEA distressed markets. In return, the candidate will benefit from an attractive compensation package, an ambitious and well-supported platform and an excellent management team.