Divisional Client Risk Manager – Futures
The Futures Division, within our Commodities and Global Markets Group, has created a new, exciting opportunity for a Divisional Client Risk Manager to assist with the effective management of our client exposure management, reporting and the risk framework that underpins its management. This position will report directly to the Global Head of Futures and liaise with senior management from across the Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Futures team who have operated in global futures markets for more than 30 years, providing a full range of execution, clearing and financing solutions to corporate and institutional clients as well as providing continuous 24-hour coverage of all major markets globally.
Given the international coverage of the business the role can be based in either Sydney, London, Chicago, New York, or Singapore.
The role will see you take responsibility for:
- assisting senior management with the ongoing management and reporting of client credit exposures of the Futures Division
- defining and overseeing the production of client risks reports daily
- working with client relationship managers and sales executives on exposure calculation, credit limit applications and management of limits
- working directly with clients on structure of agreements, limits, and exposure management
- structuring and implementing risk mitigation strategies for client exposures
- liaising with the Risk Management Group, Commodities Global Markets Central and other stakeholders on client credit risk issues.
You will need to possess experience from working within a Risk Management function in an Investment/Institutional Bank and possess a strong understanding of the Futures and Options financial markets.
With an analytical mindset and an ability to identify potential risks, whilst being able to effectively manage a broad range of stakeholders, you will need to be comfortable in building effective networks with senior leadership teams. The ability to convey complex information in a simplified format when required will also set you up for success within the role.
Full working rights in one of the locations listed above is essential as we are unable to provide sponsorship for this opening.
Should you feel your experience meets the above requirements, please apply via our Careers pages. About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.