EFX Systems Developer EFX Java Developer
- Up to £150,000 base + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- EC1 Partners
- 25 mai 18 2018-05-25
My client is a global investment bank, this role sits within electronic trading and execution for foreign exchange – market making and algo business. The eTrading development team is responsible for developing and re-engineering several applications used by FX electronic trading, sales trading and agency trading. The objective for this team is continuous improvement of the trading applications to ensure best pricing and best execution.
As part of the development team, you are expected to be hands on and become subject matter expert. You’ll work directly with internal stakeholders to understand their business, develop specifications, coordinate testing, and ensure smooth delivery of any new products and enhancements.
- Proven core Java programming experience, preferably working on low latency, high throughput, globally distributed systems
- Experience working within a financial institution, preferably within Front Office IT, with exposure to the business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to face off directly to the business to receive and analyze requirements, and propose a suitable solution that adheres to the team’s methodology.
- At least 5 years programming in Java, C++.
- Experience in working on low latency distributed systems.
- Experience in any of the following is highly desirable:
- Market adaptors
- Messaging frameworks (JMS, MQ, Tibco, 29West etc)
- Linux / Bash scripting
- FIX protocol
- Relational databases (Oracle, Sybase)
- Development and build tools (GIT / Subversion / TeamCity / Nexus / Maven etc)