About this role The ETF and Index Investing (EII) Product Team is responsible for product management, new product innovation and commercialization of the iShares UCITS ETF range. Within the Product function, Product Segments are the primary commercial axis for execution of client and commercial strategy
About this role
The ETF and Index Investing (EII) Product Team is responsible for product management, new product innovation and commercialization of the iShares UCITS ETF range. Within the Product function, Product Segments are the primary commercial axis for execution of client and commercial strategy in the region, aligning it with client segments and marketing functions for scale.
The EII EMEA Product Team is seeking a talented Product specialist to help driving the education and investment insights to significantly expand our distribution efforts in Thematic ETFs, continuing to position us as the clear market leader and a strong partner to our clients. This role will work closely with the BlackRock Fundamental Active Equity team, as well as partners across Sales, Marketing and the overall ETF business.
- Create regular content and maintain it (fund commentaries, decks, monthly emails)
- Create and coordinate investment insights around thematic investing (performance attributions etc)
- Create and oversee new content for product launches (Decks, product briefs, competitor positioning, Portfolio Implementation) in combination with Product Marketing
- Distribution of thought leadership produced by active team within EII
- Collaborate with marketing and digital teams to distribute content and promote the thematic index business
- Execute strategy to distribute thematic products to sub segments within EII EMEA wealth channels (PBs, Retail Banks, IFAs, IAMs/PCIMS, Digital)
- Coordinate internal training for global sales teams (EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
- Produce materials for events
- Follow-up to client engagements and requests, monitoring execution and tracking pipeline of opportunities
- Syndication of new launches, coordinating seed arrangements and pipeline
- Drive development and distribution of models in partnership with BlackRock Multi-asset teams
- Oversee launches of new products ensuring key requirements are incorporated in the launch process (listing, share classes etc)
- Act as centralised feedback provider for new product development initiatives
- Work with Research and Innovation team to assess index providers
- Embed Whole of Market insights into thematic ETF launch strategy
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of five/seven years of investment-related experience. Prior Product Management, Investment Management or Research experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required; MBA and/or CFA a plus
- Strong investment industry knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve team objectives
- Strong written, analytical and presentation skills. Attention to detail a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects on a timely basis
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency with industry tools, such as Lipper, Morningstar, Strategic Insights, FactSet, etc. a plus
- BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.