EMEA Audit Lead - Asset Management (CF28)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Audit
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
A global asset manager which provides investment solutions to both institutional investors and IFAs is looking to hire a lead for their EMEA audit function in a business which manages over $200bn assets through a variety of multi-asset investment products.
- Be the face of internal audit for the EMEA region
- Lead all liaison with relevant Committees, Boards and the Regulator.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships with individuals including the CFO, Head of Ops, Country Head among others.
- Active involvement in all stages of the EMEA Internal Audit Plan
- Manage co-sourced resource on an ad-hoc basis
Key Skills / Experience:
- Relevant professional accountancy qualifications - ACA, CA, ACCA, CIA etc.
- Internal audit experience gained within the asset management industry
- Demonstrable understanding of the evolving UK regulatory environment
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships in a credible and influential manner (direct liaison with the regulator is beneficial)
- People management experience
- Right to work in the UK without visa sponsorship