EMEA Corporate Strategy, Senior Associate/Associate Director (*German, Nordic or Dutch speakers required
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
A renowned global firm is seeking an Associate or junior Associate Director to join their EMEA Corporate Strategy team in London and partner with senior EMEA management in the development and implementation of the EMEA strategy, including organic growth and acquisitions. *The ideal candidate will be working in Private Equity and be keen to transition into a corporate. There is no sector preference.
- Development and Implementation of EMEA Strategy. Provide best practice advice, guidance and support to country and service line leaders, enabling them to set long-term targets aligned with the global strategy. Regularly review and challenge the strategic plans to ensure that they remain relevant and their implementation is on track.
- M&A Origination. Scan the market to identify acquisition targets in core areas and assess acquisition ideas brought from the field. Meet the management, negotiate terms and present to the Global M&A Committee.
- Business Transformation Projects. Lead strategic projects that ensure that the organisation maintains the most effective and efficient structure. Evaluate the performance of different areas, benchmark against competitors and manage change projects.
- Market and Competitor Analysis. Perform thorough and ongoing market and competitor analysis to remain extremely knowledgeable about the sector.
- Exceptional company and market analysis skills. Strong focus on detail and high standards on work produced
- Good knowledge of the M&A process, having participated in deals in previous jobs
- Ability to present clearly and succinctly
- Intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness and ability to liaise with all levels in the organisation
- Fluency in European languages in addition to English is ideal (German and French specifically)
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel modelling skills are essential
- Prior experience ideally from a mix of corporate finance and strategy experience.
MBA or relevant Business, Finance or Economics degree.