- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 janv. 19
EMEA Level 2 Support Production Lead # 120817
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
- As part of the Production & Performance team, within the Group Operations Solution Delivery (GOSD) organization, we are offering the role of "EMEA Production Support Lead
- This role requires a consistent record and strong technical IT experience dealing with both technical specialists and senior management. Experience of working within a banking middle/back office function with exposure to both Securities and Cash business flows.
- Consistent track record in leading teams both locally and remotely, the role includes but not limited to team appraisals, training, budget and hiring.
- Deliver front to back management of critical incidents aligned to the CS Incident management framework.
- Demonstrate Cross-functional collaboration across GOSD and broader departments (IT & Business) to drive continuous improvements.
- Responsible for providing strategic vision and direction.
- Maintain performance metrics for critical business applications.
- You will be responsible for continuous service improvement with a focus on pro-active flow based monitoring
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Knowledge of & consistent track record of delivering IT service mgmt.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Hands on manager, who can drive change, influence and lead across business and technology. Significant experience managing an end to end technology environment, including experience with software, hardware, desktop, utilities, and other infrastructure components.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative & decision-making in pressured situations.
- Understanding of a large banking enterprise, its processes.
- Exposure to budgeting & resource allocation procedures.
- Credibility to influence project teams & senior management.
- Good interpersonal skills - Confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude.
- Effective time management - Able to work to meet project deadlines.
- Strong Analytical skills - Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to build constructive relationships and communicate in a global matrixes organization.
- Energy and resilience to maintain progress against challenging targets.
- Capable of acting at speed.
For more information visit Technology Careers.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.