- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 juin 18
ENO - FLCU Team Member # 114830
The role is within the UK Private Bank ('CSUK') First Line of Defence Support ("FLDS", formerly Business Risk Management) team, specifically in the First Line Controls Unit sub-team, in order to assist in identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting of operational risks within CSUK via performance of a regular set of management controls.
- You will have close interaction with the Front Office Management of CSUK, as well as with all FLDS team members and other controls-related colleagues.
- This role is within a dynamic team, working on a variety of challenges with a mix of pro-active operational risk management, controls testing, and metrics/KRI reporting.
- Working with the business managers and FLDS team members, identify potential risks, particularly with regard to people and private banking processes including but not limited to: suitability and appropriateness, financial crime, cross-border, employee conduct, client communications, and other operational and regulatory risks.
- Work to implement appropriate mitigation measures and controls/testing for identified risks.
- Ad hoc deep-dive desk or process reviews as required and working with other local or global risk control functions.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- • Financial services experience essential
• Private Banking knowledge preferential
• Experience of risk and controls testing preferential.
• Front Office stakeholder management experience essential
• Strong Excel skills and PowerPoint skills essential
• Self-starter, able to operate independently as well as in a team
• Ability to actively handle multiple deliverables and changing priorities