A global investment management house with over $300bn AUM is looking for a candidate to join its growing ESG business in a technical distribution role.
You will have a broad role working across the ESG capability including:
- Acting as technical point of contact on the ESG range both internally and externally, explaining frameworks, philosophies, and positions
- Overseeing Product Strategy & Development, contributing to new investment ideas and overseeing fund launch processes
- Overseeing the production of marketing materials, ensuring the entire suite of marketing materials for ESG is accurate and compelling
- Championing ESG throughout the firm, developing frameworks and promoting integration
- c. 5 - 10 years' experience working in an ESG role
- Deep understanding of the ESG Investment and Distribution landscape
- Knowledge of the distribution process: marketing materials, investor needs etc.
- Knowledge of the Product Strategy & Development process
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A proactive nature and ability to work autonomously across a broad range of tasks