EU Prime Finance Manager
DESCRIPTION Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is seeking a Finance Manager to partner with the business leaders for Prime Europe. The successful candidate will own Prime finance for pan-EU projects, and will play a key role on strategic initiatives focused on projects to attract and retain Prime members.
Focus areas will include: increasing engagement, offering the right benefits, and ensuring that the customer experience offered measures up to our aim to be the most loved membership program in the world.
The candidate will:
• Lead analysis to uncover gaps in our product offerings to customers,
• Work with senior Prime leaders to ensure the team is focusing on the right strategic initiatives,
• Collaborate with international teams on regional analysis,
• Analyze and monitor efficiencies across acquisition, retention and engagement channels.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability in providing data-based decision making and analysis as well as thinking strategically in a fast-changing environment. Additional responsibilities include business and financial forecasting, monitoring of success metrics, and ad hoc financial modeling.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Master degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
• 6+ years of relevant finance experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Comfortable working in cross-functional teams
• Fluent in English, any other EU language a plus
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • MBA, CFA or CA/ACA (or equivalent) preferred
• Knowledge of SQL advantageous, but not essential
• Experience with Cognos or similar tools
• Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
• Excellent communication and influencing skills