- GBP100000 - GBP150000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings UK
Electronic Trade Support Engineer
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP100000 - GBP150000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Provide hands-on support for electronic trading systems with key responsibility for application & network support, system monitoring, problem escalation, responding to system related user queries as well as deployment of releases to test and production systems.
- Provide support for desktop and laptop systems for users based in the London offices and for remote users within the UK.
- Deploy workstations, telecom equipment, and mobile devices, such as laptops, mobile phones, and mobile WIFI hot spots.
- Manage mobile telecom and compliance accounts.
- Provide onsite datacentre support for servers, networking, and telecom equipment.
- Provide firm wide monitoring of critical systems and determine escalation as necessary.
- Participate in the build out new offices in the UK.
- Support trade desk IPC and Speakerbus telephony equipment
- Design, deploy and maintain AD and AWS integrated environment
- Trade Systems Support:
- Handling procedures for intraday trading support, supporting various in-house and 3rd party applications
- Having knowledge of trading venue configuration
- App Support and System Administration:
- Day to day support of computing needs: Hardware, software, mobile devices. This requires familiarity with PC/Server hardware (Windows and Linux based) and common Office Applications in a network environment (MS Office, Printers, VoIP Phone support, Active Directory, Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Remote Desktop)
- Network monitoring and support
Typical Job Tasks and Duties:
- Applications: Desktop and server application support (hybrid environment consisting of both Windows and Linux)
- Hardware: Experience troubleshooting and replacing PCs and components, Familiarity with PC imaging concepts
- Mobile Devices: Familiarity working with Android or iOS operating systems to assist users with Enterprise applications such as Email, remote access etc.
- Trade Operations Monitoring: Comfortable following documented procedures, escalating appropriately as necessary; Able to document needed changes and updates in procedures, and raise needed changes as appropriate; Able to appropriately escalate issues for resolution
- Education: Information Technology (Associates) degree or equivalent job experience
- Experience At least 3 years' experience in environments with PC/Server and Application Support
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Experience working in a Virtualized environment and with cloud services
- Strong PC/Server hardware troubleshooting skills
- Scripting Languages preferable (python/perl)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate processes, tasks to end users
- Must work well in a high-pressure environment and keep cool under stress