The successful candidate will join a small highly regarded team with a successful track record. This role will involve generating trade ideas to the EM Credit Portfolio Managers.
The main responsibilities include:
• Conducting fundamental credit analysis across a number of industries to formulate trade ideas and make recommendations to Portfolio Managers
• Assisting the Portfolio Manager to generate positive alpha in the corporate credit portfolio
• Developing, monitoring and maintaining approved list of names and portfolio positions
• Communicating investment themes and trends in the Emerging Market space to keep up-to-date on key issues
• Participating in investment committee meetings
• Circa 3-7 years fundamental credit research experience, familiarity with EM issuers is preferable but not essential.
• Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin speakers would be beneficial, but not essential
• Financial modelling experience
• CFA qualification preferable
• Strong academic record with a finance/numerical related degree from a top tier university
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.