Emerging Market local currency trading teamPart of global team spread though Asia, Europe, and AmericasTrade a wide range of products including IRS, bonds, cross currency swapsQuote all electronic requests via SG platforms on fx swap, spot and NDFClient base includes Corporate, Asset manager, hedge funds, and banks, as well as internal clients
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different. Job description:
Description of the Business Line or Department
Emerging Market local currency trading team
Part of global team spread though Asia, Europe, and Americas
Trade a wide range of products including IRS, bonds, cross currency swaps
Quote all electronic requests via SG platforms on fx swap, spot and NDF
Client base includes Corporate, Asset manager, hedge funds, and banks, as well as internal clients
Summary of the key purposes of the role
* Market making to clients in Emerging market products
* Managing all risk within the trading books
* Ensure all activity is done with all SG rules, regulations, and compliance rules
Summary of responsibilities
* Emerging Market Interest Rate Derivatives Market Maker.
* Using SG trading tools managing the profit and loss of SG's account.
* Develop understanding of financial markets, competitors and clients to develop own trading position.
* Market making and providing liquidity for clients, SG branches, and internal customers.
* to generate trading ideas based on good market intelligence.
* Provide sales with market flows and any relevant trading information.
* To keep up to date with news and products in trading environment.
* To ensure that all activity complies with compliance procedures and is within all Risk limits.
* Work to grow the Global EM platform by internal and external promotion.
* Comply with all internal rules, limits, and expected behaviours. Profile description:
* Trading experience in Emerging Markets
* Proper understanding of all EM products traded
* Track record in producing positive revenues from client flows
* Macroeconomic understanding of local markets
* Effective management of all market risks
* Experience of client interaction and meetings
* Make sure all trading is all within SG rules and regulations
* Ability to work in team, helping and covering other markets when necessary
* co-operate with sales to increase flows and to achieve their yearly targets and budgets.
* work with local SG regional offices to increase trading capabilities