An opportunity has arisen for Agile Programme Lead working with one of our leading Clients in London. The role is Leading a portfolio of diverse product and component teams, leading transformation in ways of working, embedding continuous improvement mindset and engineering maturity. The role holder will represent Wipro digital and engage with multiple senior stakeholders; building a broad set of relationships across their IT and Product organisation, ensuring that Digital contributes into; and consumes successful Engineering led transformation - delivering real value/efficiency into their organisation. Who we are looking for
- A seasoned Engineering Leader with extensive experience in running scaled agile teams, delivering transformational programs in mid to large scale enterprises.
- We are looking for an expert who has experiences working with enterprise Clients, brings in agile mindset and is passionate about engineering lead transformation.
- What you'll do
- Partner with Client's Engineering and Product owner teams operating the strategy for the Client's engineering lead transformation.
- Accountable for attracting talent, skill development, engineering and managing delivery aspect of the engagement.
- Collaborating with engineering directors, integrated delivery and technology practices across Wipro Digital and Client, ensuring that the capability, capacity matches the future demand.
- Leading the development of an effective environment that facilitates vibrant and collaborative software teams in line with Wipro Digital and Client leadership behaviours and values.
- Developing relationships with customers and creating visibility of value delivery from Wipro Digital.
- Represent Wipro Digital engagement to Client CXO.
- Define, own and deliver tangible transformational value to our Clients.
- Extensive experience in Delivery leadership and relationship management preferably on a large scale digital transformation programme.
- Has minimum 3 years' experience of leading multiple agile engineering teams.
- Has experience of Global delivery model, working with collocated and distributed teams.
- Good understanding of true meaning of Agile - again it is principles that matter, and not particular framework.
- Has experience in business development and driving engineering transformation.
- Can act as trusted consultant to our Client and as Leader and mentor to our teams.
- Ability to translate value of engineering work in terms of business benefit.
- Appreciates architecture patterns, microservices, cloud native, server less applications.
- Exposure to Organisation Design and Change management to support transformation across enterprise.
- Financial services experience is preferred but not mandatory.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"