Enterprise Risk Management
- £45000 - £95000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Blayney Financial
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
The consultancy firm’s division we are hiring for helps maximise their client benefits gained from relationships with suppliers, customers, licensees, distributors and franchisees. It helps the clients to identify where the opportunities may lie to increase revenue, and/or to show potential areas where money could be recovered. By implementing a technology driven approach they produce specific and measurable results which helps demonstrate the value of the service the consultancy provides. The offering is proving to be exceptionally popular, with a minimum 20% increase in demand for the business, year on year.
This service is offered to a variety of industry types such as financial services, pharmaceuticals and media. And locations of firms or suppliers could allow short term overseas travel for the explorers amongst you! You will develop a deep understanding of third party relationships, drivers that affect the behaviours of business partners, suppliers and customers, and the operational controls required to effectively monitor its third party relationships. By understanding the client environment and relationships with suppliers, you will perform detailed data analysis, and understand areas of supplier non –compliance.
Typically you will be:
• Understanding the nature of the relationship between the client organisation and its extended enterprise, customer base or supply chain
• Performing risk assessments of contract documentation
• Undertaking detailed and comprehensive data analysis which allows you to quantify the financial and operational compliance with the contract
• Acting in a robust manner, with integrity to identify the facts, agree findings with third parties and communicating important issues in a clear, succinct manner
• Supporting the client and potentially the third party through discussions with relevant stakeholders
• Writing reports detailing the financial and operational issues highlighted during your work
• Providing timely and useful feedback that can enhance future relationships and activities, both at your clients and the third parties they interact with
The expansion has led to vacancies across three levels of seniority (hence the salary range). Naturally your level of knowledge and experience will effect the level you could be considered for. Junior level applicants perhaps could be from an audit background in a leading name firm, keen to make the switch. Mid level could be people with some exposure to Enterprise risk through a role in procurement or a dedicated ERM team on site at a firm. Whereas at the top levels we would need to see previous consultancy experience in this area and a track record of delivering results in this field.
Calibre of the individual and team fit is very important to this group. They are an extremely energetic and vibrant team with a number of extra curricular activities in sport and charitable causes.