Enterprise Sales Director, Strategic Accounts, Post-Trade Solutions / Managed Services (London)
- to £150K base, £300K ote, benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Finiti Search Limited
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
Exceptional role for an experienced Financial Technology salesperson used to driving and closing complex sales deals within large / enterprise / key accounts (Tier 1 Investment Banks). Post-Trade solutions &/or Managed Services / BPO / Outsourcing services. Six-Figure base, double OTE and benefits.
Our client is a leading provider of Post-Trade solutions and services to the global capital markets. This is a key, senior-level appointment within the EMEA Sales division. You will manage new business sales into named Tier 1 accounts for our client.
Your success is paramount to the company's commercial objectives and you will be rewarded with a salary package to match - including (this is a guide) a six-figure base salary, double on-target-earnings potential to match, as well as an attractive benefits package.
- Play an integral role in the EMEA sales team.
- Manage new business sales within a small number of named large (Tier 1) accounts.
- Create and execute strategic account plans and commercial go-to-market plans for your clients.
- Generate sales opportunities and commercial engagements within those accounts.
- Own the entire, end-to-end sales process, working with and driving the sales team, presales team, legal team, delivery teams, etc. throughout the sales cycle.
- Focused experience driving and closing large, complex sales into large accounts.
- Recent, relevant track-record of driving and closing large (multi-million pound) sales deals within Tier 1 investment banks.
- Experience selling either post-trade solutions or managed services / outsourcing / BPO services to Tier 1 investment banks.
- Ability to drive sales opportunities into commercial engagements within large accounts.
- Highly credible in front of clients with ability to engage at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
This role is based in London, UK.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly via this website. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Kate Sharland or Alison Power of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203-178-7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.