Enterprise Voice Telephony Lead (NICE) AVP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays UK
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
* To work for the Head of User Network Product Management to ensure the operational performance of the User Network Product Service against SLAs is achieved
Job Title: Enterprise Voice Telephony Lead (NICE) AVPLocation: London
Core Networks is a part of Barclays Foundation Services that provides both data and voice network services which consist of products including but not limited to LAN, WAN, ADC, SDN, NAC, Firewall, DNS, DHCP, Wireless, Proxy, Automation, Enterprise Voice, Trader Voice, Contact Center Voice, Voice Recording, and various Voice Applications.
Our organization is responsible for all functions across Core Networks from L1/L2 Operations, Project Delivery, Product Management, Product Engineering, Tools & Automation, Service Management, Service Engagement and Transition Management
- To work for the Head of User Network Product Management to ensure the operational performance of the User Network Product Service against SLAs is achieved
- To support the management of Risk and Financial management, Business Continuity Management, Vendor Management, Audit and Compliance, Service Level Management and Service Maintenance
- To engage with service suppliers and enhance relationships which benefit service delivery and day to day service performance tracking.
- Active co-ordination of technical resource across organisational boundaries and close liaison with the service performance, service operations and infrastructure functions to achieve optimum service performance.
- Act as principal point of business contact and facilitate widespread adoption of best practices for Connectivity services
- Must have a proven track record of very high technical competence that includes strong knowledge of Voice recording (NICE NTR/Verint platforms) within a regulated environment.
- Experience and working knowledge of Enterprise Voice Telephony technologies (Cisco Unified Communications Manager) and Trader Voice Technologies (IPC, Speakerbus, BT) that provide turrets/dealerboards, private wire, intercoms/hoots.
- Strong knowledge of IP Voice Protocols such as H.323, MGCP, SIP and SCCP
- Ability to build cohesive networks of stakeholders, leadership groups and peers/subordinates
- Ability to work in a digital, global environment and manage others remotely
- Financial services experience
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.