- CDI, Plein-temps
- Anson McCade
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Equity Algo Index Strat - Assoc level
London based This strat team is focused on delivering the platform that allows them to continue to grow its dynamic index business. Key responsibilities in this space include implementing strategies, developing and enhancing the platform and infrastructure for strategy calculations, provision of research platform and assist with strategy development and backtesting, risk management and client reporting.
This will allow them to take advantage of market opportunities and drive revenue. The key requirement is strong problem solving skills on practical problems, along with strong mathematical and programming background and knowledge in financial market and instruments.
* Your role will involve all aspects of the platform and implementation cycle of dynamic index business including gathering requirements, analysis of existing systems/functionality, design and implementation, all the way through to production roll out and subsequent support.
* You will apply programming and quantitative analysis skills to implement strategies and provide solutions
to the business requirements. You will be able to apply knowledge of the financial market and commonly
traded financial instruments to be able to work on their strategies.
* You will work on the strategy implementation, backtesting platform, data analysis and integration with
other systems in the firm in different programming languages.
* You will work closely with several global teams and interact with them closely to deliver result for the business.
* Practical problem solving skills with good attention to details.
* Quantitative skills.
* Programming and algorithm design. Experience with Java and/or Python programming language are preferred.
* Financial market and instruments.