Our client, a US asset manager with more than €70Bln AUM and a global footprint is immediately looking for a strong a value-based analyst to join their elite and expanding high profile international team.
This role requires a strong generalist who may have a keener interest in Healthcare & Pharma stocks. This candidate should also have significant experience in investing in UK names.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Report to the Portfolio Manager and make recommendations based on company research, attending site visits etc.
- Develop Models to forecast financial performance of stocks.
- Regular report writing to present investment thesis and explain rationale behind target prices.
Requirements of the Role:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a buyside analyst role with regular contact with institutional investors.
- Strong Communicator with a clearly defined, structured thought process.
- Strong analytical skills with strong experience of in-depth analysis and a strong understanding of stock valuation.
- A willingness to work to tight deadlines
- An ability to show a strong sense of initiative.
- CFA charterholder.
- An Impeccable academic record.
To discuss this role in further detail, please email our Senior consultant, Tom, on email@example.com