Equity Derivatives Subject Matter Expert
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDD, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 19 sept. 17
Equity Derivatives Subject Matter Expert (SME)
HSBC Global Markets (GM) is ensuring its culture drives appropriate behaviour across financial markets and the business delivers the best value to its clients.
Within the Central Programme an Equity Derivatives Subject Matter Expert is required to support the GM Conduct Programme Manager to deliver good conduct outcomes to the GM Equities Business. The successful candidate will work with the Global Markets Equities business including Trading, Sales and Business Management to ensure outcomes from the GM Conduct programme are aligned to business needs.
- At Asset Class or work stream level to document high level and detailed requirements.
- To absorb and comply with large volumes of regulatory, legal and compliance documentation and requirements.
- To drive and support the necessary "deep dive" analysis activities to detail requirements.
- Define requirements management processes and design detailed business solutions and structures based on business requirements; to challenge business intent in a constructive manner.
- To manage traceability of requirements through design, development and delivery.
- To work with the Central PMO to support necessary governance standards and controls of the conduct programme.
- To support Programme and Work stream leads in identifying and assessing Risks/Issues, delivering solutions and feeding into the reporting framework using relevant documentation.
- To deal with large volumes of data; to write reports and validate reports written by others.
- Investments Banking front office (Trading, Sales or Business Mgmt.)
- Asset Class Experience - specifically, Equity Derivatives in a Markets context
- Prior Business Analyst experience desirable, not essential
- Regulatory Projects
- Conduct Risk