Equity Research Associate - Retail coverage - 2017 / Early 2018 qualifying ACA sought - New role 8th Jan 2018
- Excellent base and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
One of the top investment banks is looking to add an Equity Research Associate to their Retail team
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking to add an Equity Research Associate to their Retail team.
The role will focus on the following duties:
• The overall aim of the this role is to write pieces of equity research on companies in the retail sector and then market your research to your asset management client base.
• Supporting the lead analyst in company and sector coverage helping make research process more original and productive through the thorough analysis of economic, financial and industry trends.
• Becoming an expert on the retail sector, conduct research and work closely with team to help evaluate investment opportunities the retail sector.
- Assembling and reviewing data, conducting statistical analyses and researching industry groups and individual securities. You will also prepare internal presentations and summaries of investment meetings.
• Business, sector, and market analysis; financial modelling; advising clients on specific enquiries; marketing; listening to company announcements, etc.
They are interested in meeting with ACAs from the major accounting firms who will have qualified in 2017 or will qualify in the first few months of April 2018, and who have a real interest in financial markets and investing.