Equity Research Associate - UK Banks
- Excellent base and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greenwich Partners
- 25 sept. 17
Top sell side bank is looking to add an equity research associate to their UK banks team
Our client is a major bank. They are now looking to add an equity research associate to their UK banks team.
The overall aim of the role will be to provide your asset management client base with outstanding equity research on the banks you cover.
Day to day the role will involve the following:
- Writing detailed and thought provoking research on banks
- Financial modelling, valuations and analysis
- Dealing with company results.
- Liaising with company management to keep abreast of any developments
- Liaising with the sales desk and market maker to inform them of any developments that may affect the company's share price or give rise to a change in our opinion
- Going on any trips organised by the companies and reporting back points of interest.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
The successful candidates can come from a number of backgrounds but might include:
- ACAs from the major accounting firms
- Equity Research Analysts from other sell side firms
- Management consultants looking to make a mive into equity research
- Investment bankers looking to make a move into equity research
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets
- Self motivated and be able to communicate/sell ideas
- Able to demonstrate drive and commitment to pursuing career in equity research
- A strong team player