Equity Research Associate, Autos - Global Investment Bank
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greenwich Partners
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Superb opportunity to join this Autos equity research team
Our client is a leading global bank with a highly successful equity research team.
They are now looking to recruit an equity research analyst to cover autos companies.
In this role, you will write pieces of equity research on companies in the autos sector for your clients - asset managers and hedge funds. Day to day you will monitor market newsflow, conduct commercial, sector and financial analysis, speak to clients, attend company presentations, and marketing trips.
Its a great opportunity to be part of a very fast moving team.
The successful candidate needs to have a real interest in financial markets and come across with confidence, integrity and presence.
They are interested in meeting with people who will have a background as follows:
- equity research analyst from a sell or buy side firm
- ACA/ Corporate finance advisory from a major accounting firm
- investment banker with a leading investment bank looking to move into equity research
- professional from the autos industry who is interested in moving into financial markets
- real interest in financial markets