Equity investment analyst - ESG/Impact Investments - London
A strong performing Global Equity investment team within a top performing $15 Billion AUM Buyside firm is currently looking to add a Responsible investment analyst to their team. You will be working as Sector generalist on the Global Equities fund and cover a range of ESG -driven stocks across a broad range of sectors.
As the ESG specialist within the team you will also act as the point person for ESG related client queries. Responsibilities will include:
- Fundamental research on small-, mid-, and large-cap Equity investment ideas
- Developing potential investment themes within the ESG space
- Deep Dive research and analysis including meeting company management teams in addition to financial modelling
- Production of reports and investment recommendations.
- Regular client engagement highlighting industry trends and subsequent investment opportunities In order to apply you must:
- Have 3-6 years buy side Equity investment research experience within a top performing Long only or long bias fund.
- Be a CFA Charterholder
- Be UK based with the approval to work in the UK.
- Have experience within, and a strong passion for ESG/Impact investing
This is a great opportunity to work within a research driven, deep dive, long term investment team but still take a key position speaking to and liaising with clients.