Evidence Lab - Technical Lead
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS UK
- 10 déc. 18
Evidence Lab - Technical Lead
Are you a senior engineer, passionate about building and delivering robust and scalable systems? Are you truly full-stack, capable and confident of operating at every level of an enterprise grade client-facing system? Do you have a curious and innovative nature? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze and shape business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components in constant communication with the development manager and architecture team
– adopt a truly bleeding edge approach to testing and automation, you will be familiar with the DevOps movement and appreciate the need for lean processes and fast, high-quality flow of change
– support the team in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems. Ensure that code is secure, stable and operational before handover to our business partners
– collaborate with other teams and improve team culture. You will be a vocal advocate for no-brainer approaches to software development, such as TDD and you will be comfortable mentoring.
– explore a paradigm shift in UI development – semantic search & Web 3.0 with a view to building an exceptional and differentiating user experience for UBS clients
Evidence Lab is a ground-breaking approach to Investment Research – using Big, or 'Alt', Data to provide truly unique evidence-based investment advice. Presenting this data to clients is a significant technical challenge on a number of levels – that will be your focus. More information can be shared at interview.
You'll be working in the Evidence Lab Technology team in London. You will be part of the newly formed and evolving 'Portal' team, responsible for all client-facing software development. A small but growing team of engineers with a varied background and skillset. We have very little production support overhead and we are working almost exclusively on greenfield development. We are a reflective agile team who share responsibility, collaborate intensely and encourage the growth and development of team members. We take pride in our work and accept complete ownership of our deliverables.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?