- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PIMCO Europe Ltd
- 18 avr. 19
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.66 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,500 employees in 14 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
The Execution Team Technology is looking to add a python developer, to help systematize and automate our daily trading activity. The role has a tremendous potential to impact PIMCOs daily trading operations and add alpha to our portfolios. The candidate should be familiar working python, financial time series data, and with concepts including transaction costs. Our aim is to provide our senior PMs tools to express their macro views, with our technology automatically generating & executing orders. Key outcomes of this technology will be reduction in transaction costs & increased alpha through capture of opportunistic trading opportunities.
• Create, innovate and deliver; leverage experience - pragmatic approach.
• Build relationships with portfolio managers, execution traders & analytics/quant groups.
• Contribute to the overall design and architecture of the product.
• Participate in support of SOR and other Execution applications and infra.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Fixed Income e-Trading : Success in building automated / electronic trading systems for Fixed Income & FX, preferably Rates and Credit.
• 3+ years of working experience in Financial Services working on trading systems - either at an Investment Bank or Hedge fund / Asset manager.
• Excellent problem solving and solid development experience in core java.
• Prior experience in real time multi-threaded systems.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong understanding and experience in the following areas:
o Core Java 8 and above, Spring/Spring Boot
o Akka and/or other Actor/Reactor based designs
o Ability to understand and rapidly implement efficient algorithms.
o FIX 4.2 or above
o Restful services & Java messaging service.
o Spring, CI/CD, git/svn etc.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Implementing automated tests (Junit etc.)
• UNIX scripting.
• Python experience is preferred.
• KDB+ experience is preferred.