Executive Assistant to Global Head of Liquidity Measurement & Reporting
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
We are seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant who will provide executive support to the Global Head of Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR), and additional administrative support to the wider LMR team.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the schedule, travel arrangements and other administrative matters.
- Planning and arranging extensive overseas travel arrangements - e.g. visas, flights & accommodation.
- Preparing travel and entertainment expense reports.
- Supporting ad hoc tasks for the team.
- Providing support for office related admin.
- Co-ordinate team activities and events.
- May handle confidential company and employee information.
- Assist the COO in other ad hoc tasks and project work.
- Assist in covering other Group Finance EA for vacation.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills and the capacity to coordinate with various teams
- You demonstrate capacity to manage requests in a very timely manner.
- You are able to manage confidential information and handle sensitive topics with discretion
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential.
- Previous experience in banking support background preferable.
- You have a deep understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law