Executive, Financial Services - Strategy, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 sept. 17 2017-09-19
Job Title: Executive, Financial Services - Strategy, London Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Corporate Finance Strategy Executive
The Corporate Finance Strategy team at EY currently has exciting and inspiring opportunities. The group is seeking to recruit experienced professionals who will be able to build on their current transaction and commercial experience, and work on a number of diverse and demanding projects.
The Corporate Finance Strategy team advises corporate and private equity clients on strategic and commercial issues affecting their key investment choices. We offer strategic advice to help our clients think through the most pressing strategic issues they face. Areas of our work include:
- Commercial due diligence
- Strategy assessment
- Market entry strategy and opportunity sizing
- Product and business unit strategy development
- Divestment options analysis
You'll work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of large and mid-tier corporate clients and private equity clients. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
- Must have existing strategy experience, ideally from a consulting environment;
- Having experience of working within the Financial Services industry is an advantage;
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact;
- Highly numerate;
- Ability to collect and utilise relevant business and industry trend information and to assess this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic examination techniques;
- Analytical work experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting firm or a strategy department of a leading corporate;
- Ability to plan and deliver sections of work against tight deadlines;
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department
- Strong commercial sense and project management skills
You will also have:
- Experience in executing and managing research and investigation of companies and markets, preferably with commercial due diligence experience;
- Excellent academic background
Who we are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
To achieve their potential, businesses must continuously improve their performance and sustain that improvement in a rapidly changing business environment. As a business advisor at EY, you'll help many of the world's foremost businesses and governments tackle their most pressing issues. Working in multi-disciplinary teams, and with the support your team, you'll help bring diverse perspectives to every challenge. We'll help you achieve your potential by giving you professional development and experience with clients across geographies, businesses and practices. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.