Experienced Senior, Restructuring
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' restructuring practice serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
With supervision from case managers and other senior staff, assist the Advisory team handle a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments across London and the South of England, including:
- Independent Business Reviews ("IBRs")
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
- Undertake detailed financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Draft sections of reports for review by Managers, Directors and Managing Directors where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Assume responsibility for client relations and liaise with clients, clients' employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Draft short form Information Memorandum's, maintain interested parties schedules and liaise with potential purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals both internally across other Duff & Phelps service lines and externally.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience at a top 20 UK accountancy practice or equivalent and will have a strong academic background, including a relevant accounting qualification.
- Insolvency qualifications and experience would also be beneficial but are not essential.
- Adhere to Duff & Phelps's systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of both Duff & Phelps.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.