FICC Product Controller
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
The top Investment Bank in London is searching for an associate to work in the team responsible for the production, analysis and review for the Fixed Income Corporate Credit product control team. The role requires extensive liaison with the trading desks, operations teams, and risk management group.
- This is an analysis and review role with a focus on Fixed Income Product Control team.
- Production and analysis of the balance sheet and daily profit and loss for the trading desks
- Maintenance of internal client networks in the business and other divisions.
This top tier investment bank is the leading global financial services providing firm in the world. The ideal candidate would be preferably qualified, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification. Will also consider part-qualified candidates.
- Highly motivated, with a commercial focus and strong communication skills
- Being team orientated with a good attention to detail, integrity, professional skepticism and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work with direct team members and with colleague in the wider organization
If interested please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com