FIG M&A Snr Analyst / Jnr Associate Large European Investment Bank
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Metis Search
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
A large European Investment Bank is looking to hire a senior Analyst/junior Associate in to their Financial Institutions M&A team. We are currently searching for an outstanding candidate to join a market leading team.
The senior IBD professionals based in London offer financial institutional clients the whole range of services, with a focus on investment banking, commercial banking and global markets activities. The London based FIG team provides tailor-made solutions to financial institutions covering banks, insurance companies, market infrastructure providers, asset managers, pensions, Sovereigns, Supras financially regulated entities and certain family offices. You can expect to be involved in industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling. You will be involved in the preparation and pitching of presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community.
The successful candidate will require:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of elementary accounting and financial concepts; ability to examine and value businesses.
- Experience in Investment Banking (corporate finance / M&A) or equivalent is critical.
- Relevant sector experience is a must, and you must have excellent modelling skills.
- A strong record of academic achievement, excellent communication skills, and the drive and determination to excel.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to further their career at one of the world’s leading investment banking institutions. Please submit your CV through the portal below.