FIX Client Onboarding
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 oct. 18
See job description for details
Join NatWest Markets in London as a FIX Client Onboarding Analyst
- This is a technical and client facing role, onboarding new FIX API clients onto our pricing and execution engines, and giving you the chance to work closely with the FX and Futures business
- Hone your technical expertise and advance your career in this challenging role
- The role is available at analyst level
What you'll do
This role will see you supporting customers through the onboarding lifecycle. You'll determine their requirements and clarify specification, and take them through connectivity, system and conformance testing, through to production connectivity and go-live and post-live support.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Working with client services, production support and development teams to quickly resolve any issues in the test and production environments
- Supporting and maintaining NatWest Markets' global FIX engines
- Delivering a high quality client experience that enhances NatWest Markets' reputation and market position
The skills you'll need
Existing technical understanding is a prerequisite for this role, so experience with FIX protocol and onboarding, TCP/IP and networking, and basic UNIX skills are all essential. It's a client facing role, so you'll also need the communication and relationship management skills to deal directly with clients both face to face and on the phone.
We'll also be looking for:
- Familiarity with FX order lifecycle
- Previous experience working with lease line vendors, and networking or infrastructure teams
- Experience of working in a global and cross regional teams
- Strong self-management and multitasking skills
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.