- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 22 mai 18
FIX On-boarding Consultant
We are looking for …
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Client onboarding specialist with DevOps skills to join our team, MSG Trading Technology. This role is for an Equities Electronic Trading and Client onboarding specialist Devops engineer based in London, primarily aligned with desk-aligned teams to the MSG Cash business in London, and New York. We are aligned to the MSG Electronic Execution business which relies heavily on internally developed trading systems to actively execute in many markets globally.
We offer …
You will work directly with a global development team, support team, traders, client onboarding, operations & external partners, etc. This role has exceptional visibility to all aspects of the business and technology. In addition, you will be also involved in driving DevOps DNA within our team & across Macquarie.
About you …
The ideal candidate will have strong technical background across the IT operations stack (hardware, networking, middleware, database and application) with a desire to wow us every day looking to improve production & non-production environments.
Your responsibilities …
- Work with the business trading desk, to support external clients execution flow
- Engage with the technology teams on client side to support the production business flow and work on various client onboarding projects for on-boarding new clients, and managing/maintaining the limits and systems interface for existing clients
- Manage all the production releases and environments for both direct market access and algorithmic platform for trading on American Stock exchanges and also support the clients flow for all other markets across the globe
- Manage all the production issues, incidents, record keeping and clients/stake holders management
- Communicate, escalate and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems get solved
- Drive true engineering to improve automation and monitoring throughout our platform
- Work on the cost savings initiatives by reducing and reviewing the FIX Connections globally
- Work with external clients on certification for new products and algorithms roll out.
Your skill & experience …
- Demonstrate high-levels of client services skills (incident management, operational processes)
- Experience with supporting complex business-critical systems and enterprise distributed systems
- Front office experience preferably Equities, and experience with Electronic Trading Systems/Client Connectivity
- Approach DevOps practices in new and creative ways while ensuring production stability
- Solid Windows operating system experience (Active Directory, Group Policy, Task Scheduler, Services, Event Viewer, Perfmon, etc.)
- Familiarity with independently troubleshooting (Memory Dump, ProcMon, ProcessExplorer)
- Desire to simplify and automate using a scripting language (Powershell, Python, Perl, Batch script)
- Interest in at least one programming language (Java/C#)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Nice to haves …
- Understanding of Derivatives and/or Equities Front Office business
- Knowledge of Algorithmic, DMA, FIDESSA and/or HFT trading platforms
- Understanding of exchange mechanics, FIX protocols, composition providers (Markit, Sola, etc.)
- Experience in agile working methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery (Bamboo, uDeploy etc)
- Experience in source control technologies (git, svn)
- Further in-depth exposure to Windows server administration (Troubleshooting, Performance, Reliability, IIS, DHCP, DNS)
- Networking knowledge (e.g. TCP/UDP, NTP, ICMP, SNMP, etc.)
- Exposure to network monitoring (Wireshark, Tcpdump, Corvil, etc.), application process monitoring (AppDynamics, Splunk, ManageEngine) or application control (Avecto DefendPoint, Remedy, ServiceDesk)
- Interest in hardware & also virtual / cloud based infrastructure
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.