- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Contribute to the development and improvement of FP&A reporting systems and processes
- Develop and own the reporting, forecasting and analysis to support several G&A departments
- Assist in the production of monthly board reporting
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget for all Income Statement line items
- Lead and deliver ad-hoc projects and analysis when required
Skills and Expertise:
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with a history of supporting non-finance teams
- Demonstrates analytical and commercial experience, ideally from a transaction services or FP&A role
- Shows strong interpersonal skills; in building relationships, managing expectations in interacting with all levels of management
- Able to operate in quickly changing environments whilst being well organized, pro-active and deadline driven
- Can demonstrate prior experience of working in virtual teams
- Excellent Excel skills and prior experience of Anaplan planning software or similar (Cognos, Business Objects, etc.) is desirable
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture