Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting Manager £50k plus excellent benefits
Newly created role to join a vibrant media company based in the heart of the West End.
* Production, design and development of monthly management reporting and analysis.
* Production, design and development of quarterly board reports.
* Adhoc analysis for internal and external use, if requested by company founders, COO or CFO.
* Preparing scenario, sensitivity and what-if analysis for potential changes in current operations or future events.
* Anticipating and modelling internal and external events which may have an impact on financials.
* Providing insightful analysis and information for company decision making.
* Production and ownership of periodic forecasts, annual budgets and long-range plans.
* Weekly and monthly cashflow forecasting.
* Working closely with finance colleagues to understand forecasts in all areas of the business and producing consolidated reports.
* Working closely with finance department colleagues to improve data flows and consistency of reporting.
* Focus on systems to understand the capabilities of existing GL and client payments system and work out ways to improve data management and extraction.
* Knowledge of a variety of finance systems and reporting tools and ability to adapt if systems are upgraded.
* Streamlining of data capture and storage to enable continuous improvement and insight.
* Must have highest standard of accuracy and place importance in only circulating highest quality work.
* Experienced in building cashflow, balance sheet and P&L forecasting models from disparate information.
* Excellent Excel skills; knowledge of other applications would be an advantage.
* Must be able to adapt to a growing business and evolve reporting methods to bring in new business or geographical activity.
* Continue to learn and improve processes by building greater understanding of the wider company processes and ways of working.
* Can-do attitude and confidence to deal with wide range of internal and external colleagues is necessary.
* Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work independently and across different priorities.
* Main points of contact will be finance team in UK, COO, partners. Reports directly to CFO.
The ideal candidate should be:
* Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA professional accountancy qualification
* Have a strong academic record with first degree 2:1 or above
* Able to demonstrate strong financial understanding and attention to detail
* Organised, self-motivated, and focused on constantly improving (self and processes)
* Have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
* A positive character with opinions you are not afraid to voice
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.