FX Investigations Officer - French speaking
- City of London
- Jan 07, 2021
A global Financial Services organisation based in London, are looking to hire a French speaking FX Investigations Officer on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Key Responsibilities
- To process and conclude all Nostro breaks (eg. Beneficiary Claims Non- Receipt, Returns) as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Generation +/or approval of messages in SWIFT Alliance in order to correct or re-effect settlement linked to failed items
- To reconcile that payments released by company have been executed by our banks and to resolve cases where execution is pending.
- Close interaction with the business (Front Office, Sales and Middle Office) in order to ensure a seamless and quality service to the client.
- To build and maintain relationships with our correspondent banks (in English +/or French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- To process and manage VIP client and payments.
- Fluency in French (essential)
- Previous experience within Foreign Exchange operations, or international payments, including time working within the investigations unit
- Extensive payments experience (MT202,103,199,299,210)
- Strong operational knowledge of SWIFT Standards
- Proven record in minimising operational losses and streamlining workflows
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.