Description Role Summary
The role is E-FX Liquidity Management to develop and support the continued growth of volumes and counterparties on EBS DIRECT Trading platforms as part of the global EBS Business Line Management team. Key success metrics to include Global Average Daily Volume, number of bilateral trading relationships, daily spread of currency pairs traded by customers, LP/currency pair coverage, and other measures to be agreed. Key Responsibilities
- Build strong business relationships with Liquidity Providers (banks and non-banks) e-Sales, Trading, and Client Services teams and with a view to grow the # of bilateral relationships trading over EBS between LPs and LCs across Spot, Precious Metals, NDFs, and Forwards, which ultimately would drive volume growth on the platform
- Service and advise LPs on how to best use the EBS platforms to distribute their pricing and extend client reach.
- Use quantitative analytics over trading data and understanding of market microstructure, eFX pricing and risk management to provide insights to clients. Also provide regular gap analyses to help with tag mappings.
- Work closely with Regional Sales teams to understand and service client requirements (in terms of LPs, credit, currency pair coverage, liquidity and spreads).
- Work closely with internal Client Integration teams, Onboarding team and Customer Support team on new client onboarding, connectivity over EBS, issue resolution and everyday operational management of trading activity.
- Contribute to Product strategy, gather and/or deliver relevant business information and participate in growth plans.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to clearly communicate with a broad range of personality types.
- Analytical and data crunching skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and results-oriented mentality is essential
- Ability to survive and thrive in a competitive marketplace and break through resistant customer attitudes through demonstrating persistence
- Technologically competent, able to work with and understand trading applications including e-Commerce solutions.
- Team player who always looks to align towards a common goal, support the wider mission, and equally influence direction within the team.
- Knowledge of the FX Market & e-Trading for FX Spot, FX Forwards & Precious Metals.
- Understanding of FX execution modalities, liquidity parameters, post trade analytics and e-Risk management.
- Good awareness of competitor offerings including other ECNs and Single dealer platforms.
- Understanding of API connectivity and configuration
- Knowledge of coding languages such as VBA excel, SQL and Python would be helpful.
Special Job Requirements
- 5-10 years of work experience in working with electronic FX trading or solutions businesses in the financial markets is preferred.
- Successful and proven track record in eFX Sales, trading or broking would be an advantage.
Travel as required to meet business objectives.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.