FX Options NEO Trading ReactJS Developer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
Job Reference # 192317BR
You'll be working in the UBS FX Options team in London. The UBS Neo FX Options team provides frontend solutions for our pricing platform, which supports a wide range of financial instruments including FX Vanilla & Exotic Options, Non-Deliverable and Precious Metals. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy.
– good knowledge on skinning UI Components, real-time messaging via websockets and familiarity with RESTful Services
– applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, manageability, scalability, capacity and performance
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– working experience in agile SDLC and TDD methodology
– exposure to electronic trading platforms
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you place emphasis on team work,
– proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
– an excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.