FX Trade Support – Client Services Representative
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
FX Trade Support – Client Services RepresentativeWe are looking for someone to join our team to support the trading of our international client base using our Currenex Foreign Exchange Trading Platform. Primary responsibility will be to provide application support for our top-tier financial services customers.
Responsibility includes monitoring daily operations as part of the FX trade support team and to ensure that all deal processing is completed in a timely, accurate and controlled manner. The position is client facing with a strong emphasis on client service and problem resolution.
- Handling of all General Customer inquiries with regards to FX trades on our Currenex system.
- Train clients on system functionality across all product offerings
- Monitor application and system events and notify clients of potential problems across all product offerings.
- Support Application Programming Interface (API) connections
- Customer account and user set-ups
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports for customers
- Trade research & resolution
- Actioning internal change requests in relation to Production systems
- Actioning change requests on behalf of clients and banks
- Investigating trade breaks on behalf of clients or prime brokers.
- Assisting clients access the system where necessary
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Skills and Experience
- Basic understanding of financial markets and Foreign Exchange
- A background in Foreign Exchange, FX Trading.
- Ideally you will have experience with FX trading systems and have some knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux or Unix with some scripting experience as beneficial
- Able to think quickly, troubleshoot and problem-solve in real-time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organisational and retention skills, telephone etiquette and listening skills
- Eagerness to learn new products and technology - this includes our own proprietary trading software and common market protocols such as FIX
- Able to work successfully as part of a Global team