FX and CFD Business Development Manager
- £22,000 - £24,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- City Credit Capital
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
City Credit Capital is a leading provider of Forex and CFD margin trading services. Headquartered in the City of London, with associate offices in Hong Kong and Latin America, we service a global client base of active investors. City Credit Capital is regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
We are currently looking to expand the sales team with opportunities available for bright and ambitious sales professionals. There are currently multiple positions available across different language regions.
- Systematically develop a well-researched client database by sourcing prospective introducing partners and clients in the target market.
- Generate new leads and potential relationships and convert them into active clients.
- Set and achieve sales targets with line manager with a view of achievable KPIs.
- Build, develop and maintain an accurate sales pipeline.
- Create and develop a sales strategy to reach new introducing partners and clients.
- Market and promote the Company’s brand, products and services to the target market, new and existing clients.
- Educate clients on the use of the platforms, systems and trading processes.
- Liaise with the Marketing department regarding marketing material, promotion of brand, services and online/offline campaigns.
- Work in partnership with relevant divisions regarding client account set-up.
- Generate content for market commentary and/or social media updates.
- Provide regular progress reports to line manager.
- Occasional travel and participation in UK and overseas trade events.
- Conduct all activities within the FCA regulatory framework.
- Previous sales experience or a talented graduate with strong knowledge of financial products and markets (FX and CFD trading).
- Proven sales track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Proactive and resourceful lead generator.
- Solid organisational and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and accountable.
- A professional manner and good commercial awareness.
- Excellent people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- Sales driven, outgoing and ambitious professional.
- Fluent in English and a second language; Arabic, Mandarin, Polish and Urdu will be an advantage.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.