- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 27 nov. 17 2017-11-27
Aon are currently recruiting a Fiduciary Accountant to join our team in London. The Fiduciary Accountant will be primarily responsible for ensuring Aon UK Limited’s compliance with the FCA’s CASS 5 client money rules including the performance of frequent client money drawdowns and related controls; preparing monthly MI packs which provide management with a clear understanding of the firm’s compliance status and assistance with the investigation and remediation of any CASS rule breaches.
As a Fiduciary Accountant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Review and complete monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and journal postings, attend monthly Client Money Committee, perform regular and accurate Client Money calculation and drawdowns
- Prepare and complete quarterly, month-end and mid-month Client Money reporting requirements to the stated deadlines
- Perform quarterly review of Client Money related processes undertaken by non-Controllership teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Aon’s broking systems and keep up to date documentation on an on-going basis
- Assist with projects focused on improving processes and controls aimed at achieving further efficiencies within the business.
- Assist with resolving intercompany out of balances by utilising knowledge of the broking systems and tools designed to interrogate including the various Qlikview dashboards
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the processes undertaken by Treasury and the outsourced fiduciary accounting provider in relation to client money.