- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Itarle AG
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
Itarle (UK) Ltd is seeking a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for a range of important and innovate initiatives across the group
Itarle (UK) Ltd is seeking a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for a range of important and innovative roles across the group. Key functions involve
- Implementation of a Group and Subsidiary Accounting system
- Responsibility for Cash Flow / Payments management
- Overseeing Currency Risk and its related hedging.
- Product Margins including pricing and monitoring KPI's
- Research & Development auditing across both UK and Swiss companies
- Acquisition monitoring
- Company valuation over a range of different techniques
- Strategy & Planning
This role is ideally suited to somebody who has recently qualified from a major accounting firm or with a CIMA qualification. Knowledge of German is highly desirable. Quarterly trips to Switzerland will be mandatory to update the Itarle board meetings.